All of us here at Rubio’s have been watching the devastation unfold in the North Bay Fire. We want to take action and let you know how you can help, too. So we teamed up with Urban Fitness in Midtown Sacramento to organize a donation effort to help fire victims in Santa Rosa, CA.
People’s homes have been destroyed and thousands have been evacuated. Please give what you can. We’re collecting:
- Baby formula, wipes and diapers
- Pet food and supplies - collars, leashes, beds
- Toiletries - new
- Feminine hygiene products
- Socks - new for men, women, and children
- Underwear - new for men, women and children
- Bedding - new or gently used and washed
- Towels - new or gently used and washed
- Sleeping bags
- Kitchen items - new pots, pans, dishes, utensils
- Phone chargers
Of course cash donations are also accepted and appreciated.
We can pick up donations on your cleaning day. Just leave a bag with a sign and we’ll make sure it gets to the victims. You can also drop donations off at Urban Fitness, 2525 J Street in Midtown Sacramento.